- This event has passed.
Pancakes in the Park
March 9, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
OWENSVILLE – Cold nights and warm days have the sap running through local sugar maple trees. The Clermont County Park District has been collecting it for about a month and is ready to share the results of its efforts during a popular community event – Pancakes in the Park.
Join them for a bite and a look at how syrup gets made. Plenty of photo, video and interview opportunities with our guests, Park Director Chris Clingman and naturalist Alyssa Rooks.
WHO: The Clermont County Park District
– WHAT: The 14th annual Pancakes in the Park breakfast
– WHEN: 8:30 to 11:30 a.m., Saturday, March 9
– WHERE: Pattison Park Lodge, 2228 U.S. Highway 50, Batavia, Ohio 45103
– PRICE: Breakfast tickets are $6 for adults, $5 for seniors, $3 for children ages 6 to 12. Free for children age 5 and under. Tickets available at the door.
Breakfast tickets include pancakes, sausage, real maple syrup and beverages.
– WHAT ELSE: Free and open to the public – tours of the sugar bush trail, the sugar shack, demonstrations on making syrup, entertainment and a chance to purchase the Park District’s hand-crafted, award-winning maple syrup.
“This event has been a great tradition for the Park District for the last thirteen years,” Clingman said. “We’re looking forward to having people enjoying the meal, enjoying the chance to learn and just enjoying a morning in the park.